httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Campbell <st...@forerunners.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Internal Error
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 00:41:10 GMT
Thanks to Mike and his help most of the day, I hve my cgi being called. I
aam running Apache on Mac OS X.2

I have cmod'ed my script and when I call it thru the browser, I get this
error:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

Anyone have any idea?  The top of my script reads the usual pathway info:

#!/usr/bin/perl

I know that Perl is installed on the server, since I run mysql, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Steve