httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Laberge <jlabe...@redboxstudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Tomcat.
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 16:39:19 GMT
On 5/6/03 12:36 PM, "James B. Muir" <James.B.Muir@Hitchcock.ORG> wrote:
With you knowledge of mod_jk, how is it possible to tell Apache, that .java
files are to be treated as a servlet?

I think that that might be the only reason why this isn't working because I
had the same type of problem with php, but I just put in the AddType clause
for my type of files.

> We're not using Apache 2.0 here yet, and I'm only familiar with the mod_jk and
> mod_webapp connectors. My ~guess~ is that you need to experiment with how you
> have configured the connector in your httpd.conf file. Maybe someone with more
> knowledge of your configuration will chime in.
> -James
>

> --- You wrote:
> Sorry for bothering all of you again.
>
> After installing my j2k connector, and putting the LoadModule in my
> httpd.conf, I still can't get my .java to run properly.
>
> What happens is that my source code is just printed out.
> Is their and AddType I must include into my httpd.conf?
>
> I am running Apache 2.0.43 with RedHat 8.0.
> Thank you.
> --- end of quote ---

Art visuel, communication, multim├ędia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle