httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jan Madsen <...@im-teknik.dk>
Subject SV: [users@httpd] ASP with apache
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 07:33:03 GMT
Hi
I have tried to do what you told me to do, but when I do it I just get a
directory tree of my DocumentRoot
I run the ./httpd -l to see witch modules I compiled in apache and I found
the following

Mod_proxy.c
Proxy_connect.c
Proxy_ftp.c
Proxy_http.c

So I assume that the proxy module are compiled in apache. Than I tried to do
something with the <IfModule mod_proxy.c> I found in httpd.conf

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
Allow from .example.com
</Proxy>
</IfModule>

But that didn't work either.
Then I told my clients explore to use the apache proxy [apache IP] and then
it all worked. But do all my clients on the Internet need to use my apache
for proxy to reach the mail.im-teknik.dk server?? Because that option is not
available.
I tried to connect a pc to the internet via modem and it's the same I only
get the directory tree

What am I doing wrong???