httpd-users mailing list archives

From WC -Sx- Jones <li...@insecurity.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Extended example of httpd.conf
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 07:15:11 GMT

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 03:05  AM, Sem Brandenburg wrote:

> I believe you. But it would be nice if for one time things just work
> at once
> on a windows system.

>> [ I have to take this back to the list as I
>>    do not know whether XP SP1 breaks Apache 2.0 ]

Not trying to start an OpSys war, but just about any system can be a
"PITA" under the "wrong" circumstances -- for example, take my post
earlier, I have been trying to get Apache and Berkley DB4 to play nice
for about 12 hours now ...

No one out there to help me?  Anyone?  Pretty please???

Dang it, my wireless mouse batteries have died now...

http://insecurity.org/
  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -
  v_/_    Will Hack...