httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mac Serve <macse...@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installing Apache 2.0.45 on OS X
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 03:28:16 GMT
I really have no idea why I am moving up. All my techie friends have
moved up to 2, but then again they all have Winders, and I have a mac.
I like to be updated, thats all. [:-D   But I still don't know why
apache has to be a pain in the arse to install on a mac. On my Windoze
VPC, I tried to install it, and I had Apache, PHP, MySQL, perl, etc.,
all installed in like 45 minutes. Thats actually one thing I have done
on Winders that wasn't time consuming, as opposed to doing that on my
mac, which took me days too get MySQL working properly. Anywho, G'Day!

Mike