httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ian McFarland <...@neo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installing Apache 2.0.45 on OS X
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 07:02:24 GMT
No, no, no....

You just need to install the OS X Development Tools! (Installers should
be on your system if you bought it with OS X, or on the dev tools CD if
you bought OS X separately.)

The Apple development tools include GCC and a bunch of other good
things. (And are free.) Once you do that (assuming you don't have the
broken gcc you installed on your path somewhere) it should be pretty
easy. Not user level easy, but certainly not Unix Guru level, either.

-Ian