httpd-users mailing list archives

From WC -Sx- Jones <li...@insecurity.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems with SSL All of a Sudden
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 00:31:21 GMT

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 01:17  PM, Daniel R. Blair wrote:
> changed it's operation, even a reboot didn't help...  We're running
> Redhat
> 7, the output of uname -a follows:
>
> uname -a Output:  Linux rocola.com 2.4.18-14 #1 Wed Sep 4 13:35:50 EDT
> 2002 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Hmmm....  Last question then and I will stop pestering you:

What does

ifconfig -a

state about the network interfaces?  Are you *sure* the MTU matches
what the Co-Lo (ISP backbone) *router* states it should be?  If their
router is 1500 - then your MTU should be 1500  -- however IF their
router is something weird like 1492 - then YOUR mtu should be 1492.
See?

> Thank you immensely for your detailed troubleshooting help and
> information, it means a great deal.

You're welcome, I know how aggravating these things can become.

-Sx-

http://insecurity.org/
  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -