httpd-users mailing list archives

From timo ochmann <pub...@carukia.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 500 internal server error, Apache/1.3.26
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 20:53:58 GMT
absolutely certain - and yes, it's just one machine. i did create this
'hello' script and it works fine on the CL, but not in the browser,
same error message. i am not using 'suexec'. i forgot to mention
'httpd' is running on an OBSD3.2 system. i first thought maybe it's a
problem with the ServerRoot being 'chroot'ed, but paths and locations
of files are all correct. i just don't get it.

thanks for your help!

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 08:00  AM, Boyle Owen wrote:

> [...]
>>> Tel. (416) 917-2324