httpd-users mailing list archives

From Divakar Satyanarayan <Divak...@mascotsystems.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Page cannot be displayed.
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 10:45:22 GMT
Hi,

 We have our application running on Oracle 9i Application Server & it uses
Apache webserver.

 Users of our application frequently encounter "Page cannot be displayed".It
is observed that at the instance when above message is dsiplayed , request
doesn't reach server.

 Any idea why this keeps popping up every now & then?

Regards,
Divakar

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
proprietary to Mascot Systems Limited and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have
been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any
use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at Mailadmin@mascotsystems.com Before opening attachments,
please scan for viruses.