httpd-users mailing list archives

From WC -Sx- Jones <li...@insecurity.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSLSessionCache Cannot allocate shared memory?
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 12:17:12 GMT

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 08:07  AM, Peters, Michael D. wrote:

> httpd-2.0.45
> ??? ./configure --with-ssl  I can not remember exactly. I do know that
> specified the SSL option though.

> I upgraded PHP from 4.2 and now Apache will not fire up. Are you
> suggesting
> that I just do a "make install" on the OpenSSL?

I am suggesting that you need to rebuilt all again.  Building PHP (even
upgrading) make major changes to the call-back hooks in Apache; so
documenting and remembering the build process is important.

Anyhow, it is what I am working on now; I'll post the steps if I get it
working.

http://insecurity.org/
  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -