httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Speekenbrink <d.g.speekenbr...@student.utwente.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Error
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 06:47:27 GMT

>[root@vectec root]# apachectl restart
>Shutting down httpd-perl:                                  [  OK  ]
>Shutting down httpd:                                       [  OK  ]
>Starting httpd-perl:                                       [  OK  ]
>Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]

Not to intrude in your thread (which for the first time in a while has
gotten so many people confused :-) but I've heard statements regarding that
apache won't re-read it's configuration files on a "restart".  Apparently
you'd be better of shutting it down, and then starting it again.
I know your config hasn't changed, but it may be related...

I've quoted an earlier message that talks about "not re-reading on a
'restart'".

Cheers, and good luck!

Dennis