httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cody Harris <h...@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Error
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 00:03:21 GMT
Ok, i did the chmod thang, but:
[root@vectec root]# apachectl restart
Shutting down httpd-perl:                                  [  OK  ]
Shutting down httpd:                                       [  OK  ]
Starting httpd-perl:                                       [  OK  ]
Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
[root@vectec root]# httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
   http_core.c
   mod_so.c
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/sbin/suexec
[root@vectec root]#

What did i do wrong? What should i check?