httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Stewart <gordo...@slingshot.co.nz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Multiple ScriptAlias'
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 14:08:14 GMT
List:     apache-httpd-users
Subject:  Re: [users@httpd] Multiple ScriptAlias'
From:     Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy_jr () charter ! net>
Date:     2003-05-03 23:12:45
[Download message RAW]

Mac Serve wrote:
 > See, on mine, I just have one central  cgi-bin set up... for allllll of
 > my sites...

I thought about doing that, but I'm a serious organization freak. I
guess it's time to re-look at my organization.

Thanks for the help.
<

I used to have 'Sambar'  (& still do) - on my home PC.
my main website - 24/7 is Apache (thats why Ive recently d/loaded & trying
to learn it..)

anyway, On my main website - I have 2-3 subdomains - go / activate the SAME
script..

& just have the script determine what domain the user was requesting from,
& extract / get the data-files for that domain..   easy to do..

- email me if you want an example (of one of my scripts..)

G.