httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darrin Hodges <darr...@walmac.com.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Internal Error
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 00:27:54 GMT
that could indicate a parse error in the perl scripts, or an error from one of
the perl modules (if your using any).  it can also happen if you havent
prefixed any output from the script with:'

  print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

i usually put this as the 2nd line line in a script.

also, does the script run from the command line (is there one on a mac?),
or if the script
is clicked on ?,  the server may not know how to find the perl interpreter.

hope this helps

cheers
darrin