httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] premature end of headers script error
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 19:35:34 GMT
Chris Mutchler wrote:
> I am running moveabletype on one of my subhosts, and for whatever
> reason, the .cgi scripts will not execute properly on it.  I have it
> working just fine for my main domain, it is just the subhost that it
> will not function for.
<snip>

Okay, I've found it has NOTHING to do with your settings. What you need
to do is open the file, go to the VERY end. There will be an extra
whitespace line at the end of the file, what you need to do is go to it,
backspace to the last line of actualy type, save and exit. That's the
only solution that I know of.