httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ezra <e...@acedsl.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL & HTTPD 2.0.45
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 04:43:53 GMT
Hello all:

	  First install openssl.  The configuration I used is as follows:
./config shared
            make
            make test
            make install

Then I installed Apache 2.0.45 as follows:

		./configure --enable-layout=RedHat \
                  --enable-so
                  --enable-ssl=shared \
                  --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl \
                  --enable-mods-shared=all \
                  --enable-static-support \

As you can tell, I'm using RedHat Linux.  Lastly, if any of you guys see
a problem with my configuration; please speak up.  I hate finding out
months down the road I made a mistake.

I hope this helps

Ezra Taylor