httpd-users mailing list archives

From Juan Angel Martin <martin...@camerfirma.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2 and client autentication
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:44:37 GMT
Hi all,

I have one Linux server with Apache 1.3.27 and it's configured for
client authentication in one port.

When I connect with it at that port with IE 6.0.or Netscape 7.0 or 4.78,
the server asks me the container's password that keeps the private key
needed for authenticate me only one time.

But I have another with Apache 2.0.45, configured as the other one with
1.3.27; it has the same SSL virtual hosts configuration options.

With this server, the server asks me the container's password that keeps
the private key needed for authenticate me for every frame o picture
that the page shows.

How can I get that the server with Apache 2.0.45 only asks me for the
password one time like the other one with Apache 1.3.27?

Thanks in advance
Juanan