httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Meadors <clubn...@hereintown.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Allow access only to php files
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 14:06:16 GMT
I've not been following this full thread message-by-message, but I have
a basic idea what is being looked for.  The orginal poster doesn't want
anyone being able to request the .inc files that the PHP scripts use.
Has it be considered that when Apache is configured to only serve .php
files, that it will also break all images?

The rule I always follow is, if I don't want a file to be served by the
server, I move it outside of my public directory.  Perhaps the .inc
files could be moved to "../include/", off of the document root?

--
Chris