httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kevin D'Elia <kevinm...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Antwort: [users@httpd] can't see index.html on simple websites
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 13:54:38 GMT
Dietmar -

    Yes, the HTML is valid.  Netscape shows the raw HTML file, while IE
shows it correctly.  In short, they behave differently with the same
file.  The larger problem, however, is the fact that the documentroot is
not being resolved correctly - there is an index.html file in the
DocRoot, but it does not display unless specifically requested.

    Thanks for your help.

    Kevin