httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy...@charter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple ScriptAlias'
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 21:59:48 GMT
The following is the relevant bits of a config file for for one of my
vhosts. I'm trying to just use one guestbook, store, and message board
across four sub-domains w/o linking back to the top level domain (the
one served from /www/rpgcn/). I figured I could alias or scriptalias the
directories or files as needed, but no setup (whether I leave the file
name on or not, whether I Alias or ScriptAlias or not) seems to work. Am
I doing something wrong?

  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/yabb/ /www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/mbookv20/ /www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/mbookv20/guestbook.cgi
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/web_store/ /www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/web_store/web_store.cgi