httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Alt <al...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] strange behavior of mod_auth_ldap
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 11:51:10 GMT
Hello all,

I want to control the access of browsing users via authorization against a
LDAP-Server on Novell NetWare6 using the Apache 2.0.45 binary release on a
Windows 2000 machine.

It is only possible that the very first user can acces the site. All the
next don't get access.
And if the first user types a wrong name or password, nobody will be able to
get on the site.

When I restart the server I can get access as a different user, but then the
same story.

Is this a bug in the module or has anybody a idea what i do wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Mathias Alt
Worms, Germany

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!