httpd-users mailing list archives

From j....@gmx.net
Subject [users@httpd] Restricting certain directives to a specific directory
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 01:50:58 GMT
Hello All!

I am having a little problem with Apache 1.3.27.
I have to restrict certain Apache directives to only a specific directory
but not the subdirectories under it.
As far as I know the "Directory" directive only lets me restrict directives
to a directory and its subdirectories.
Is there a way to achieve this without defining another "Directory"
container for every subdirectory under it ?

Consider the following example:

<Directory /home/www/data>
SetHandler server-parsed
</Directory>

Then all files in all subdirectories would be treated as SSI, too.

Please Help!

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!