httpd-users mailing list archives

From sysy <s...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 1.3.27 fails to build with the php5-dev module
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 20:14:16 GMT
I checked, and I've got gcc 2.95.3 exactly.  I couldn't tell what
version of sed I have, but I've got access to GNU sed (gsed) v3.02.

NetBSD 1.6.1 ought to have reasonably recent tools, having been released
this year.  You make a good point to check what tools the php team is
using though.  I'll look into that.

The problem at heart remains though.  I'm going to take a step back and
build things such that php4 will work.  Perhaps that will be enough of a
learning experience to help me with php5.

--+

On Thu, 29 May 2003 08:32:26 -0400