httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Simon <wreckmyb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems with SSL All of a Sudden
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 23:55:21 GMT
> I'm
> about to resort to re-compiling a newer version of
> apache (like 2.0.44/45)
> and see if that solves anything,

I wouldn't do that yet :-) This problem sounds like a
network issue, especially since you connected
successfully via localhost using lynx SSL!!!

> he thinks it was something
> that I did to cause
> this,

He's drunk.

> but, I have to take his word on it.. so.. I honestly
> am in the dark here,

I think you're in the light now. You are about to get
this resolved...

> non-standard layout of the
> environment.. plus, I am a FreeBSD veteran, not a
> Linux user,

I just recently dumped my red hat stuff and am now
using FreeBSD. I love it.

> Thank you Paul for all of your help.. I really
> appreciate it and your
> valuable time..

No problem. I've been helped by lists more times than
I can count. Good Luck.

Paul