httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Simon <wreckmyb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Erradic Behaviour with Apache 2.0.45 on Win2k w/ SSL & Virtual Hosts
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 11:50:58 GMT

> All that said it seems to work, mostly. this is the
> problem. If a user goes
> to "www.site1.com" this site comes up nicely. if
> that same user then went to
> "www.site2.com" it pulls up the information for
> site1 !
>

> For clarification, here is parts of my config:
>
> DocumentRoot "d:/Inetpub/wwwroot"

Why don't you just take the DocumentRoot directive out
of your main config since you have it in the
respective VirtualHosts? It may be confusing the
situation.

> <VirtualHost *>
>     ServerAdmin webmaster@totalmoneymakeover.com
>     DocumentRoot
> "d:/Inetpub/wwwroot/totalmoneymakeover"
>     ServerName totalmoneymakeover.com
>     ServerAlias *.totalmoneymakeover.com
>     ErrorLog logs/totalmoneymakeover.com-error_log
>     CustomLog logs/totalmoneymakeover.com-access_log
> common
> 	Include conf/redirect.conf
> </VirtualHost>

I don't know if this fixes your problem but why don't
you put the DocumentRoot for totalmoneymakeover.com
outside of the Directory which daveramsey.com uses?
For example, Make the DocumentRoot for
totalmoneymakeover.com:

d:/Inetpub/totalmoneymakeover or
d:/Inetpub/totalmoneymakeover/wwwroot or
d:/totalmoneymakeover/Inetpub/wwwroot

> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.9:443>
> 	DocumentRoot "d:/Inetpub/wwwroot"
> 	ServerName webdev.daveramsey.com:443
> 	ServerAdmin webaster@daveramsey.com
> 	ErrorLog logs/error.log
> 	TransferLog logs/access.log
> 	Include conf/redirect.conf

> </VirtualHost>

=====
=====
'Ideals are like stars. We may never reach them, but we use them to chart our course.' --
Unknown
=====
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" --
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
=====