httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP installation problem
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 14:01:38 GMT

You need to run the file with the browser.  I have tried what
you are doing also.  It does not work like that, you need to use
the browswer to view the files.  So if you have written a file that
displays hello world you need to use this command

http://localhost/hello.php ( within the browswer).

PHP is installed by default.