httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Nur Ikhwan Syah <e1alu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP installation problem
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 03:15:58 GMT
it's simple, i don't know what method you mean, but i
just write simple script in a file.php just like

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

that's all when i need to know that PHP is working on
my Apache Web Server, and of course i test my php
script after my Apache has been configured correctly.
if the information about PHP showed in the browser,
that means i have installed my PHP and Apache
correctly.