httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Pereira da Silva" <marc...@dextra.com.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Authentication Question
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 13:47:51 GMT
Hi,

I have been in troubles using the mod_auth+mod_proxy togheter.

There is a .htaccess in some directories (asking for AuthType Basic), so a popup ask the user
to supply his username and
password. Everything ok until here.

The biggest problem is: there is a ProxyPass statmente that redirect a url to another one,
on the other server, and here
'is not' asking for a username and password.

I would like to ask users for a username/password on every request to my apache server, are
there a way to do that? If
no, is there a way to ask for authentication even when a url match the ProxyPass patern??

Thanks in advance and
Best Regards,

Marcelo Pereira
Brazil