httpd-users mailing list archives

From Leander Jedamus <jeda...@Fh-Worms.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Perl-script, UserDir and Internal Server Error
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 11:10:15 GMT
Hi!

I have a little problem here. Wenn I run a Perl-script in the
/cgi-bin-Directory of the server, everything is okay. When I
start the same script in the UserDir, it does not work. I get
an Internal Server Error. (error_log says
[client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: xxx.pl)

The Rights for user jedamus in the directory
/home/bwl/jedamus/Publicite/cgi-bin
are:
drwx--x--x   2 jedamus  student      512 May  5 16:42 .
drwxr-xr-x   5 jedamus  student     2048 May  5 16:32 ..
-rwxr-xr-x   1 jedamus  student    11425 May  5 16:20 xxx.pl

I can execute this script as user apache (which is the uid for
the httpd) in the console, not from /~jedamus/cgi-bin/xxx.pl.

Here the interesting parts from httpd.conf:
----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----
DocumentRoot "/export/www/WORMS/doc"
<Directory />
    AddHandler server-parsed .html
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>
<Directory "/export/www/WORMS/doc">
    AddHandler server-parsed .html
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews +Includes
    AllowOverride All
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /home>
    Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>
UserDir Publicite
<Directory /home/*/cgi-bin>
  Options ExecCGI
  SetHandler cgi-script
</Directory>
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/export/www/WORMS/cgi-bin/"
    <Directory "/export/www/WORMS/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
        Order allow,deny