httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] my rewrite question
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 19:19:40 GMT
Hi,

you obviously don't have any reliable pattern. So either you use a RewriteMap or you enter
a RewriteCond and a RweriteRule for every domain name.

Exmaple:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} www.gordonsteward.com
RewriteRule /(.*)           http://www.kwister.com/gordon/$1

I don't know how you are dealing with cgi scripts, but this is generally how it works.

Jurgen