httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor B. Gonzalez" <apacheusergr...@vbgunz.com>
Subject Re[2]: [users@httpd] Installing and configuring Apache2 to work with *Subst* Directories...
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 13:41:09 GMT
Hello WC,

>>   answer is beyond me... I would like to install Apache2 to a subst
>>   virtual drive (Z:\) and get it to work!

WSJ> Maybe I am not awake yet -- why can you not use "Real" drive D ???

WSJ> IIRC virtual drive setting should be left for locking in FTP users and
WSJ> not http requests...

Thanks for your interest. I didn't wish to repost a message I made
earlier about this issue but I wish to provide you with a link direct
to the archived message.

I am not too sure about how this mailing list works and if anyone goes
crazy seeing the same message over and over again...

If you ask I will post it back to the thread or you could find it as I
made it back earlier about Ten minutes ago to a member by the name of
Laurent Blume.

Thank you for your interest in this issue and if you know something
which can help me I would surely appreciate some insight about it.

Take care :)

--
Best regards,
 Victor B. Gonzalez

Apache_2.0.45-win32-x86-no_ssl
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1