httpd-users mailing list archives

From De Leeuw Guy <G.De_Le...@eurofer.be>
Subject [users@httpd] module need mod_ssl
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 16:17:30 GMT
Hello the list,

I have a problem with apache and mod_ssl, but I'm not sure that explain
it correctly...
Before, I use apache 1.3.24, appropriated mod_ssl but WITH authz_ldap
(http://authzldap.othello.ch), work fine.
This module permit an auth. based on the content of the certificate
passed to mod_ssl.
Now I upgrade my computer with Mandrake linux 9.1, and recompile apache
2.0.45 (with mod_ssl integrated) but I cannot use the module
authz_ldap_module.
Auth is bad and no trace in the error_log of the call of authz module.
This module is loaded only if the SSL is defined (like mod_ssl), my
situation.

Any Idee or way to search are welcome.

Thanks in advance
Guy