httpd-users mailing list archives

From jdhollo...@blue.net
Subject [users@httpd] Enabling/Disabling PHP by virtual host
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 20:17:22 GMT
Running Apache 1.3.27/PHP4.3.1 as a .so on Solaris 7 (and 8 in the very near
future)

Is it possible to add a line to individual virtual domain config sections
enabling php support.  It seems unlikely, since the
LoadModule and AddType are parsed befor the Virtual domain configs, but that
is what we are shooting for.

If that isn't possible, can we disable php support for our ~users while
retaining PHP support for all of our virtual domains?

The boss doesn't want the unwashed masses to have scripting capability, but
several of our virtual domain customers are wanting to use PHP, and therin lies
the rub.

Thanks in advance,
Darin Holloway
Web Developer and Systems Administrator