httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nikunj Virani <nik...@netsurf.co.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Block access from 62.194.231.114 to own server
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 12:32:05 GMT
Create a dummy virtualhost as first virtualHost on your httpd.conf with
DocumentRoot pointing to the directory which contains index file which
you want to show when client requests 62.194.231.114 . And configure
zelfbouwboards.computerdokter-groenlo.nl as your second virtualhost with
DocumentRoot pointing to the actual site itself. I hope that will solve
the problem.

In case of any doubts  or clarifications mail back.

Regards,
Nikunj Virani