httpd-users mailing list archives

From "vizion communication" <viz...@ixpres.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Recomendation please..
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 14:54:49 GMT
Thank you Chris - for your very quick reply...

Maybe I have missed them but I have not seen any scripts
from the authorizers and when I asked authorize net they
denied having resources.

Do you have any specific scripts/resources in mind? Do you
have experience with any of them? Are you able to make any
recomendations?

On the other perspective I wondered what you meant by
"better services" -- any specific recomendations/resources.
I took a quick look at cpan but could not find anything
(apart from modules that check card data for consistency).

We are about to start the process of putting an interface
together- and I  have zero expeperience of this application.
If any one has the time some specific pointers and some
ecperience they would be willing to share - it would be much
appreciated.

I am surprised no-one has written a mod_authorize!!! May be
I should plan on that for the long term -- in the meantime I
need QDS (quick and dirty solution) right now and the more
sophisticated one will have to wait <chuckles>

david