httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eric" <n...@kiercorp.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] starting apachectl ?
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 20:28:06 GMT
Oops on download.. I downloaded Rawhide 1.0 for i686 I wanted redhat8
distro.  however I do have the latest version of the redhat.   should I dl
and reinstall openssl .0.9.6b.29

Do:
rpm -Uvh openssl-xx-xxx.rpm
That should upgrade the current package that you have and will automatically
integrate it into the Apache, you might need more rpms to upgrade them all
at once.

If you require of installing more then 1 package in a time, just use the
following syntax after you put all required rpms in the same folder: (you
should run it as root of course)
rpm -Uvh *rpm

Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com