httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sachin Chowdhary" <csac...@pisoftek.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Upgrade To 2.0.45(New Bie)
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 06:26:45 GMT

Well i am working on a project in which i have to use Apache 2.0.45 as web
server on Linux PlateForm.

I am working on RedHat Linux 8.0 which had default web server 2.0.40 Now My
problem is to upgarde

it to 2.0.45 .Well i have tried it using     ./Configure;make INSTALL

but it is not working.

I have download some RPMs from redhat

http://redhat.ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr/./contrib-libc6/i386/httpd-2.0.43-1.i386
.html

but that does not work.it has corrupt Originsl Configuration.

i have tried it many times but not able ot Upgrde it

Well i have read about prefix with ./configure but there is so many
locations in Linux  for webserver that need full detail

But i don't think it is such a big task

	So can you suggest me So that I can Upgrade My Apache Httpd Server on Linux

Thanks

Sachin