httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Beau Hebert" <bheb...@c-quential.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Using Apache SSL w/ mod_jk and Tomcat
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 20:37:12 GMT
Hello-

I have successfully connected Apache 1.3.27 and Tomcat 4.0.1 using
mod_jk. I am in the process of configuring the environment in
conjunction with mod_ssl (already installed) while I await the CA's
certificate. My understanding is that I need to Listen to and Define
virtual hosts on ports 80 and 443 , as well as set the paths SSL
CertificateFile and KeyFile. Is there any further configuration that I
need to be aware of in Tomcat, or will my previously defined mod_jk.conf
file work with Apache and mod_ssl as to handle the proper passing of
HTTP and HTTPS? I have searched the web, and have not found many
documents on this particular subject. Any help or alternate resources
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Beau