httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mathias Alt" <al...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] strange behavior of mod_auth_ldap
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 18:44:43 GMT
> Mathias Alt wrote:
> > Thank you very much for your quick fix.
> >
> > Do I have to rebuild the whole server or is it enough to do it with
> > mod_auth_ldap.c ?
>
> Oh, I think mod_auth_ldap will be enough, there isn't much in that fix.
> I was always recompiling everything (for other reasons), but I don't see
> why it would not work.
>
> And don't forget to vote for the bug to help have an official fix soon ;-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Laurent

Did you compile on linux or windows?
I have some problems while compiling. When I compile the whole server, the
experimental modules were not recompiled and I don't know how to compile a
single module. I want to do it under MS VC++ 6.0 opening the
mod_auth_ldap.dsp but it failed with a lot of errors.
maybe you can tell me the steps I have to do

Thank you very much

Mathias