httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Mutchler" <souki...@leibnizcreations.com>
Subject [users@httpd] premature end of headers script error
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 19:29:42 GMT
I am running moveabletype on one of my subhosts, and for whatever
reason, the .cgi scripts will not execute properly on it.  I have it
working just fine for my main domain, it is just the subhost that it
will not function for.

Here is the VirtualHost tag I have in my httpd.conf file:

<VirtualHost 198.173.254.123:80>
        User amy
        Group www
        ServerAlias mutchlerfamily.org www.mutchlerfamily.org
        ServerName mutchlerfamily.org
        ServerAdmin amy@mutchlerfamily.org
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/mutchlerfamily/html
        ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/mutchlerfamily/logs/error_log
        <Directory "/usr/local/apache/mutchlerfamily/html">
                Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews Includes
ExecCGI
                AllowOverride All
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

I also have the AddHandler line setup for .cgi scripts, and it is
working.  I have tried having the above <Directory> tag inside and out
of the VirtualHost declaration ... it still won't work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, as this has got me pretty well
stumped.  Oh, I am running version:

Server version: Apache/1.3.27 OpenSSL/0.9.6i (Unix)
FreeBSD leibnizcreations.com 4.7-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE-p7 #18:
Thu Mar 27 12:46:12 MST 2003     root@fc2:/usr/src/sys/compile/VKERN
i386

--
chris mutchler