httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hans Vos" <h....@dutchgeforce.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Bandwidth limitations Apache 2.0.xx on Windows 2000 Advanced Server (very strange problem)
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 17:33:40 GMT
Hello Jeff,

QoS is already disabled in service listing. So that's not the problem.

Greetings,

Hans Vos

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Jeff Cohen [mailto:support@gej-it.com]
Verzonden: maandag 26 mei 2003 19:14
Aan: users@httpd.apache.org
Onderwerp: RE: [users@httpd] Bandwidth limitations Apache 2.0.xx on
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (very strange problem)

>>From briefly reading your post, I would first suggest to disable the
QOS on
the interface that Apache would be serving, and than try it again.
The QOS service is installed by default during the installation of the
OS, I
found QOS causing lots of troubles when using non-M$ software on it,
especially OpenSource.
If that won't help, let me know.

Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com