httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Willem-Jan Meijer" <mey...@chello.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Block access from 62.194.231.114 to own server
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 16:14:38 GMT
Boyle Owen <mailto:Owen.Boyle@swx.com> schreef op maandag 19 mei 2003 17:55:

> [...]

My motivation is Chello: They don't want me to run a server on my cable
connection and they locked me out for 3 times now because i'm running a
server - if they do a quick test by entering 62.194.231.114 and they see
this screen I hope they don't look further and leave me running my server.

HTH

-WJ

Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Linux: Are you coming or what?