httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] premature end of headers script error
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 20:48:15 GMT
Hi Chris,

Try this:

<VirtualHost 198.173.254.123:80>
         User amy
         Group www
         ServerName mutchlerfamily.org
         ServerAlias www.mutchlerfamily.org
         ServerAdmin amy@mutchlerfamily.org
         DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/mutchlerfamily/html
         ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/mutchlerfamily/logs/error_log
         <Directory /usr/local/apache/mutchlerfamily/html>
	    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
	    Options +ExecCGI -Indexes
	    Order allow,deny
	    Allow from all
         </Directory>
Also make sure that you know where perl executable is located in your
system, type whereis perl and you'll find it and put it as your first line
in your script, just like that:
#!/usr/sbin/perl

All the best,
Jeff Cohen