httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems with SSL All of a Sudden
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 18:53:31 GMT
Hi Daniel,

It seems like you have a connectivity problem to port 443 into your server,
but the problem is not locally cause you can telnet localhost 443,
therefore, i would suggest trying and changing the IP on your server and try
and forward the port from the router into your new IP address, check if that
would do, i think it's more likely a network issue rather than an Apache
issue.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com