httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Multiple ScriptAlias'
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 05:05:48 GMT
   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/yabb /www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/yabb
   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/mbookv20 /www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/mbookv20
   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/web_store /www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/web_store
That should do the job.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Jeff@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324
www.GEJ-IT.com
GEJ-IT Networks!

/www/rpgcn/cgi-bin/web_store/web_store.cgi