httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache -k Forcestart (How to hide the cmd window?)
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 03:20:00 GMT
To do the following you must get into the %apachefolder%\bin where apache is
installed at.

To install Apache as a system service, type:
Apache -k install

To start it in a console window type:
Apache -k start

To stop Apache while running in console window, type:
Apache -k stop

For more options, Apache -h

All the best,
Jeff Cohen