httpd-users mailing list archives

From "CJ" <cher...@localnet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] desperate please help
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 10:39:26 GMT

I just installed a netgear cable/dsl wireless router to share internet
access with another comp. I have apache 2.0.44 installed and running win
xp. Before I installed the hub the internet was able to connect to my
domain name cherrysplace.com fine. And my ip address was 24.105.197.156
Now after installing the hub nobody can access my website and it is
giving me a different ip which is 192.168.0.1. I am using no-ip as a
redirect for my domain name to use with apache and with the hub
installed it is telling me that my ip is 204.xx something or another. I
had to unplug the hub to get my old ip back and my site works fine
again. Please help, I cannot figure how to configure this with the hub
installed.
I am not having problems with the netgear at all, when it was hooked to
both comps, we can both access the internet, I am only having problems
with configureing my ip.
thanks