httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Win2k server: apache service "run as user" can see main site
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 05:03:26 GMT
Pretty sure that your guest account does not have permissions to that
folder, make sure the assign at least read permissions, if it's just for
serving pages, or write if needed, check configuration and service level to
apply the right permissions on the folder.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Jeff@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324