httpd-users mailing list archives

From "António Rafael Paiva" <a20...@alunos.det.ua.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Headers
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:20:02 GMT
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:04:53 +0200
  "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:
> [...]

I know that this is quite complicated but i didn't made
the specifications, i'm just here to get then to work.
Hard life...

> >That is just the second chance, to use a frames. All
> >page
> >requests (excluded images, audio, etc.) go to a PHP
> >script
> >except the ones starting with my domain. And set the
> >page
> >frame to get it through reverse proxy with
> >authentication.
> >By the way, how do i set all domains, execpt mine, to be
> >served through reverse proxy?
>
> To get what through the reverse proxy? Your server will
> only receive
> requests for resources in your domain... Are you
> planning to masquerade
> other sites behind your own and inject banners into
> them?

What i meen is that according to the Apache docs the
reverse proxy mecanism works like if the servers where
mirrored in the Apache server, this way one of the frames
would get things like if they where from my server, and
wouldn't get rewrited. But in the Apache docs they have
this to just one domain... so i asked how to set it to all
domains!

Thanks.
Rafael