httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: mod_autoindex and ssi?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:58:04 GMT
* Per Jessen wrote:

> well, what I'm looking for is to have e.g. a footer.html, which is included
> by mod_autoindex (when identified by a HeaderName directive). The
> footer.html would for instance have a <!--#printenv --> line, which I would
> expect to see print the environment.
> What I see looks like footer.html hasn't been processed as SSI. The printenv
> is just left as a comment.

Some time ago I've built an example (for another project), which can be
found here: <http://pub.perlig.de/apache2/sample/kap8/> (It's in German
anyway). Just have a look at htaccess.txt, kopf.html and fuss.html (via
view-source).

HTH, nd
--
"Die Untergeschosse der Sempergalerie bleiben währenddessen aus
 statistischen Gründen geflutet." -- Spiegel Online